Start living life again confidently by helping your body function at prime performance!
- 24 patches (10 week supply) with each order - Customers have reported feeling the effects within days!
- Create Renewed Energy & Stamina by simply sticking on a patch twice a week! Most Customers report feeling more energy!
- All ingredients known to Reduce Stress, Brain Fog & Exhaustion with 20 natural ingredients and feel at ease knowing you're not putting nasties in your body
- So many other benefits the ingredients are known to to help with; Aids Digestion, Supports Brain health, Boosts Metabolism, Adapts to your bodies needs, Improves Energy & Supports the Immune system as well as the Nervous System!
HOW TO USE:
- Open the sealed sterile envelope & take out 1 sheet
- Gently Peel off with the tip of your fingernail & place on clean & dry skin (No Moisturiser, oil, sweat etc) and press down very firmly
- Do not take the patch off to re position it as it will not stick a second time
- Place anywhere on the abdomen where it will not be rubbed by clothing. Best places seem to be on the Belly or under the bra line. Take care when taking off clothes that you don't pull the patch off.
- After a shower or swimming press patch firmly with a dry towel (do not rub)
- After 3 days, remove the patch & replace with a new patch.
- Our patches are not meant to be as sticky as a bandaid but they do stay stuck on well and are very gentle on the skin.
INGREDIENTS & WHY WE CHOSE THEM
- Zinc – Used for immune and thyroid function, hormonal balance & helps with food and nutrient absorption. A zinc deficiency could be contributing to Anxiety and has been linked in recent studies!
- Garlic – Heals underlying infections & Assists to Build immune system up. Garlic helps Anxiety by neutralizing free radicals in the body.
- Siberian ginseng - Builds physical strength, endurance, promotes healing, helps with stress, regulates metabolism. Ginseng is traditionally used to protect the nervous system therefore can improve symptoms of Anxiety.
- Vitamin D – helps to absorb calcium, helps with depression, aches and pains and help strengthen the immune system. Low levels of Vitamin D have been associated with depression & anxiety.
- Liposomal Vitamin C - stimulates the immune system.
- Licorice root - increases vital energy, improves gut flora and gives digestive and metabolic support.
- Ashwaghanda - helps recover from stress and insomnia. Restores libido, increases energy and stamina, normalises cortisol levels. stress, anti-aging and reducing pain and swelling.
- Rhodiola - improves energy, supports the immune system, and strengthens the nervous system.
- Choke berries (Aronia cherries)- has the highest antioxidant capacity than any other berry or fruit. Antioxidants rid all tissues, organs and blood of germs. They help fight neurological diseases, cancer, aging, inflammation, diabetes and bacterial infections. Antioxidants protect you and they are in abundance in many foods especially Aronia cherries.
- Blueberries - an Antioxidant Super-food. Packed with antioxidants and thousands of natural chemicals, high in potassium and vitamin C. They lower the risk of heart disease and cancer, they are also anti-inflammatory.
- Mulberries - good source of iron, vitamin C and many plant compounds, lowers cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Pomegranate - rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, fibre and is anti-inflammatory. Burns fats and boosts metabolism.
- Moringa Plant – full of essential nutrients. Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein. Fight free radicals (germs). Supports brain health & Anxiety.
- Mint – rich in nutrients. Great for gut health, brain function, bowel health and brain function.
- Spirulina – Full of protein, improves cholesterol levels, lowers blood pressure, great for the gut.
- Turmeric – Aids digestion. Anti-inflammatory and a very strong antioxidant.
- Lemon – Vitamin C, supports weight loss, prevents kidney stones, and cleanses skin.
- Beetroot – High in fibre, foliate and vitamin C. Increases blood flow around the body. Great for fitness and stamina.
- Monk fruit – Great for weight loss, malnutrition of vitamins & minerals, healing and blocking thrush, hormonal balance.
- Vitamin C - Keeps your skin, bones and connective tissue healthy. Helps wounds heal, helps prevent infections and helps you absorb iron from your food.
12 x Vitamin B's - Calming & Relaxing, We have added a combination of all 12 Vitamin Bs. B1 (Thiamine) often called the anti-stress vitamin. B2 (Riboflavin) works as an antioxidant to help fight free radicals. B3 (Niacin) helps to boost good cholesterol. B4 (Adenine) boosts the immune system and helps to fight fatigue & stress. B5 (Pantothenic Acid) great for skin, known for the production of sex hormones. B6 (Pyridoxine) helps with mood and sleep patterns because it helps the body produce serotonin, melatonin and norepinephrine, a stress hormone. B7 (Biotin) good for healthy hair, skin and nails and helps balance blood sugar. B8 (Inositol) good for anxiety, stress, panic attacks and memory balance. B9 (Folate or folic acid) helps with depression and memory loss. B10 (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid) known to help with depression, irritability and nervousness. B11 (Salicylic acid) good for anemia caused by tiredness, lack of appetite, low immunity and fatigue. B12 (Cobalamin) produces red blood cells and help iron do its job. Helps to oxygenate cells.
Our patches are Homeopathic and made the old traditional way in an Australian lab. With thirty plus years’ experience in homeopathy you know you will receive a quality product. Our patches are made from a material that is manufactured for sensitive skin as in non-latex, non-plastic, non-woven Medical Grade hypoallergenic adhesive. Homeopathic remedies last indefinitely. There is no shelf life/expiry date because they do not spoil or lose their potency if stored correctly. As in stored in the envelopes they come to you in, away from heat, direct sunlight, microwaves and computers.
The following is a list of the ingredients in order of highest to lowest. It is the combination of what the ingredients in this Homeopathic remedy that make it work as well as it does. Beetroot, asparagus, brussel sprouts, Aronia Cherries, Moringa Plant, Pomegranates, Spirulina, Blueberries, lemons, Monk fruit, Mulberries, Turmeric, Mint, Rhodiola, Zinc, Garlic, Vitamin D, Liposomal Vitamin c, Liquorice root, Ashwagandha, Siberian Ginseng, All 12 Vitamin B's
Medical Disclaimer: The information provided is not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation not is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis. If you have any questions about the patches please consult your medical provider before using.
If you don't love our Ultimate Mood Patch, just send it back within 30 days for a full stress-free refund!
Manufactured and Shipped in Australia. By Australians to Australians & Beyond!